Most pregnant women find out their baby's sex (if they choose to know) during their mid-pregnancy ultrasound, usually between 16 and 20 weeks. However, the technician may not be able to tell for sure if she can't get a clear view of the baby's genitals.
Helping women take the next step
Getting Ready For Baby:
Pregnancy, children and beyond
Advanced Women's Healthcare You Can Trust
Managing The Perfect Birth Plane
Why Dr Ehab Fertility, Ob/Gyn Center?
We offer help for:
- Couples who cannot conceive naturally.
- Couples with fertility issues.
- Couples with recurrent pregnancy losses.
- Couples carrying genetically inherited disorders.
- Cancer patients who want to preserve their eggs or sperms.
- Pregnant women for follow up.
- Pregnant women planning for delivery.
- Women having gynecological disorders, (PCOS, endometriosis).
- Postmenopausal disorders.
Experience Care Innovation
Accredited Centers and Hospitals
Congratulations! If you know you’re 4 weeks pregnant, you found out the news earlier than a lot of women do...
You are 12 weeks pregnant. (fetal age 10 weeks) The fetus is now about 2.5 inches (6cm) length and weighs...
Being a parent and caring for a child can be a wonderful experience but at times, it can be daunting...
Before giving birth to my daughter, Lena, I thought I was equipped for our first week home together. After all,...
Infant development is divided into four categories: Social: How your baby interacts to the human face and voice. Examples include...
Neurological research shows that the early years play a key role in children’s brain development. Babies begin to learn about...
Consultant Ob/Gyn, Infertility, I.V.F, Laparoscopic Surgery
* Jordanian Board Ob\Gyn
*Arab Board Ob/Gyn
*German Facharzt Ob\Gyn
*German Fellowship Infertility, IVF, Laparoscopic Surgery
Your dream - our mission
Email : email@example.com
Cell:+ (962) 78 222 1111